[contains ad/werbung] This is my most favorite cookie dough balls recipe…maybe it’s my most favorite snack recipe EVER!
It took me quite a while to find the perfect consistency and sweetness. In my opinion these balls are perfectly chewy, soft and they just couldn’t be any more delicious. I beg you to give them a try and promise you won’t regret it!
Moreover these are low fat and high in vegan protein without having any protein powder added. They are prepared in only a few minutes and you can even keep them in the fridge for at least 3-4 days or freeze them…because believe me you don’t wanna run out of cookie dough balls once you’ve tried them!
130 g oat flour (I used these glutenfree fine oats *)
30 – 40 g coconut flour (I highly recommend this brand*)
5 Banana FlavDrops (skip if you prefer)
240 g canned chickpeas
4 huge dates (medjool)
water (∼1/2 cup)
- Blend oats in a high speed blender to make your own oat flour. Put aside.
- Blend wet ingredients: Chickpeas, dates and water
- In a bowl mix your chickpea mass with oat and coconut flour, add flavoring if you like. You could add vanilla powder only and/or any additional sweetener instead of the FlavDrops.
- Form little balls with your hands.
- Now coat half of them with cocoa powder and the other half with coconut flour.
- I like them most after one night in the fridge but they taste great immediately after their formation 😀
Please use the hastag #julisnomnoms and tag me @clean_body_in the picture if you try one of my recipes. I would love to see your recreations and share them with my community ! ❤
Lots of love to each and everyone of you,
I have a 5% discount code for you guys if you want to order at KoRo.Drogerie * ⇒”NOMNOM”
*enthält Werbung/ ehrliche Empfehlung