[contains ad/werbung] Everyone is about stacking these tiny little mini pancakes…and I seriously love them stacks but why making an effort of flipping and waiting and flipping and waiting again when you can simply have one giant panCAKE.
This recipe comes along without any added fat. I had some tummy issues at the time I created it to be honest and plain carbs seemed to be the perfect solution for me but of course you can add your beloved nut butters, bake them pancakes in some coconut oil or add some chocolate drops to the dough (I seriously thought about doing this!)
Still I know that some people will enjoy a delicious fat free pancake recipe like this one.
I used self milled buckwheat flour and stayed away from adding refined sugar. So it’s like really really healthy but you won’t taste it, promise! The #panCAKEcake is perfect when it’s still a bit gooey inside and slightly browned on the outside.
No more talking, here we go with the easy recipe!
serves 1 (makes one plate sized pancake)
30 g coconut flour (I’m recommending this brand*)
60 g buckwheat flour (I milled fresh organic buckwheat. Use less liquid if you use store-bought buckwheat flour)
1 ripe banana
200 ml cashew milk
1 tsp backing powder
1 tsp cider vinegar (to activate the backing powder and make the pancake super fluffy)
1/2 tsp xylitol (sweetener of choice)
optional : 4 banana flav drops
- Cut banana into pieces and put it together with the other ingredients in a big bowl.
- I always use a hand mixer to get a smoother dough and super soft and fluffy pancakes.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile heat a bigger non stick pan (∅28cm) on medium to high heat. If you have a really good pan – I am using this one* – you won’t need any additional oil. Otherwise I recommend using some coconut oil for frying your panCAKE.
- Pour all the dough into your pan and cook it for a few minutes until you can see some bubbles on the surface before you flip it around and fry for a few more moments from the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings like nut butter, chocolate, berries, bananas or in my case a homemade fat free coconut cream (recipe down below)
Low fat Coconut Cream
plantbased yoghurt (in this case I used hemp yoghurt. Skip for soy, almond or cashew yoghurt)
1 tbsp coconut flour *
sweetener of choice (xylitol, flav drops, coconut sugar etc.)
→ simply mix all ingredients. Maybe even add some liquid for the coconut flour is pretty high in fibre and makes your yoghurt incredibly thick and creamy 🙂
Serve with your pancake(s) or use for a topping for your oatmeal etc.
Please use the hastag #julisnomnoms and tag me @clean_body_in the picture if you try one of my recipes. I would love to see your recreations and share them with my community ! ❤
Have a beautiful day everyone!
I have a 5% discount code for you guys if you want to order at KoRo.Drogerie * ⇒”NOMNOM”
I used their coconut flour for this panCAKE and the coconut cream ❤
* affiliate link